Cancer Support desires to make a difference in lives of people in our church by offering God’s hope and love through encouragement and practical and prayer support for cancer patients and families. This one-on-one ministry is led by cancer survivors and caregivers of spouses with cancer.
Breast Cancer Support
An informative/educational meeting with speakers from the medical field. This group offers hope and encouragement to those going through treatment and to survivors as well.
Meetings: 1st Tuesday of October, December, March, & May
Next Meeting: Tuesday, October 3 | 6:30 pm | Taylors Rec Center
“Sisters Supporting Sisters” A Breast Cancer Support Group
The group is for women of all ages!
- Provide opportunities for sharing
- Provide resources/assistance to women with breast cancer
- Provide information on current issues, concerns, and new therapies related to breast cancer
- Encourage association among women with similar situations
- Encourage women to actively participate in decisions regarding breast cancer