Teach Us To Pray | Week 3 | Daily Bread
March 1, 2015 – Sermon Notes
1. It shatters self-reliance.
We pray with abandoned dependence on the Father.
2. It realigns our priorities around the needs of today not the wants of tomorrow.
We pray with confidence and contentment.
3. It reminds us that we’re human and limited.
We pray to a Father who is eternal and all-powerful.
4. It highlights the needs of others.
We pray so we can be generous.
5. It recognizes God’s faithfulness.
We pray to worship, to know, to love the Father more.