Week of Prayer for North American Missions
This week is annually observed by SBC churches to pray for missionaries, their ministries and their families. Prayer is the fuel for spiritually sustaining missionaries in places where the gospel is greatly needed, but often opposed.
Pick up a Prayer Guide for the Week of Prayer for North American Missions in the Reach area or click here for the prayer guide.
What is the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering?
The offering was started in 1895 by Woman’s Missionary Union® (WMU) to benefit the work of the Home Mission Board (now North American Mission Board). In 1934, it was named in honor of Annie Armstrong, a bold missions advocate and WMU’s first national executive leader. Today, more than $2 billion has been donated by Southern Baptist churches and individuals to support thousands of missionaries in church planting and compassion ministries. Because of this sacrificial giving, millions of lives have been and continue to be transformed by the power of the gospel. [Learn more]
Because of your giving, Southern Baptist churches have planted more than 9,400 churches in North America since 2010. One hundred percent of gifts go directly to the missionaries for their use in the field.
How are our Annie Armstrong gifts are used?
- Helps fund outreach events and worship facility rental costs
- Provides training resources, Bibles, and other discipleship materials
- Financially supports church planters and their families, including emergency travel assistance
Ways to Give
- Use the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering envelopes mailed with your monthly tithe envelopes or pick one up at the Reach area
- Give Online
- Give in the Church Center App