Our Church Planting Partners
- Seven countries — Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh, India, Maldives, Sri Lanka and Pakistan
- Largest pocket of lostness in the world with 1.7 billion lost
- 232,000 die weekly without Christ
- Second least churched state in the nation
- Lowest church planting activity in the country
- Population to evangelical church ratio: 6,000:1
- One of the most culturally and ethnically diverse places in the nation with nearly 19 million people
- Orange County has only one church for every 22,000 people
- Two million college students live in California
Learn More About Reach Trips
Participate in “Go: Explore” on November 12, to learn more detailed information about the individual trips.
Give sacrificially to the Reach offering. This year’s offering will go to support both the ministries of our Reach partners and to help send our members to work alongside of them on Reach trips.
Ways to Give
- Use a Reach Offering Envelope.
- Write “Reach” on the memo line of your check.
- Give online or in the Church Center and select "Reach"