Our Church Planting Partners
- Seven countries — Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh, India, Maldives, Sri Lanka and Pakistan
- Largest pocket of lostness in the world with 1.7 billion lost
- 232,000 die weekly without Christ
- Second least churched state in the nation
- Lowest church planting activity in the country
- Population to evangelical church ratio: 6,000:1
- One of the most culturally and ethnically diverse places in the nation with nearly 19 million people
- Orange County has only one church for every 22,000 people
- Two million college students live in California
Upcoming Reach Trips
Assess, Explore and Encourage
Nashua, NH and Boston, MA
Be the One – Regeneration Student Choir
June 23 – July 1, 2023
Team is Full
Assess, Plan, and Equip
Learn More About Reach Trips
2023 Reach Trips
We have trips planned to our partners in Los Angeles, New England, and South Asia as well as to Alaska and North Carolina.
See trip details above. Deadline to apply was February 12, 2023.
Your gifts to the Reach Offering this year will provide funding needed to advance the strategies of our partners with the International Mission Board in South Asia and the North American Mission Board in Los Angeles and New Hampshire.
Ways to Give
- Use a Reach Offering Envelope.
- Write “Reach” on the memo line of your check.
- Give online and designate the offering for "Reach"
You may place your offering in the Giving Box or the baskets as you exit the Worship Center or bring/mail it to the Church Office.